Yes, you read that right. When I was in high school, the latest fashion of pants was 'hip huggers'. Everyone was excited and a little scandalized by these low pants that hugged your hip bones and sloped in the front; coming to rest about an inch and a half below your belly button. There wasn't really a need for a thong, but one could be worn. My senior year I bought a pair of pants labeled, 'very low'. These pants were about 2 inches below my belly button all the way around. Gasp! Scandal!
Now as an old lady, I am shocked to see the rise of pants these days!! EVERY TIME a young girl bends over, I am a captive audience for a full view of her butt crack! I have always asked myself, Why can't she feel a slight breeze whistling though her back regions? I assumed such wardrobe malfunctions were done in ignorance and I was embarrassed for those poor people.
Recently I have purchased a pair of pants that are LOW. I have to wear a long shirt and an undershirt. I constantly have to tug the pants up and the shirts down. I am conscious of the fact that mere millimeters below my waist band is a part of me I DO NOT want displayed to the general public!
I went to the park the other day with my sister and niece and nephew; wearing above mentioned pants. I squatted down to scoop Ella out of the sand. My pants plummeted below, what I like to call, the fault line and I felt a definite exposure to the natural forces! I KNEW my bum was hanging out! I could obviously feel the air on my skin, and my waist band slide below my cheeks.
SOOOO, that leads me to believe.....THAT THESE BUTT BARERS' EVERYWHERE ARE AWARE OF THEIR EXPOSURE AND DO NOT PREVENT IT!! Gross!! Girls, it is not sexy and/or alluring, nor does it 'turn guys on' to see your butt crack. (I know, because I asked) I was informed by 100% of my census, that the BUTT CRACK is the LEAST desirable part of the body, and as one of sources put it, "Do you know what that place is for?" SO please do us all a favor and hold your pants up if you find the need to squat down. Because, as I stated before, GROSS!!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YOU?
ReplyDeletean old lady?
puh-leeze.
I have to say... I cannot stand low rise butt crack pants aka 'the plumber style'... totally gross.
I am with you Ashley...
PULL UP YOUR PANTS WHEN BENDING OR SQUATTING.
I love people that can speak their mind.
ToOdLeS.
My butt crack is on film! But, in my defense, my backside was completely frozen when we went deer hunting, so I was oblivious to the breeze. Levi has shown the video numerous times and I always make him fast forward through it. It is very embarrassing. The worst part is, my brother in law was the one taking the video! Yikes!!!
ReplyDeletenext topic you need to address: muffin tops.
ReplyDeletethese are serious offenses, and i'm glad you are tackling them. one by one you will rid the world of visual assault. : )
funny funny funny
ReplyDeleteI think we should get tramp stamps to go with our bootie cracks. Cause you know baby got back with a crack, throw in a thong and we could be rapsters. hahaha
Annie you crack me up. Yes we will rid the world of visual assault. It is our mission.