I have been a blah blah blah slacker! I haven't been able to think of something enlightening to blaaahg about! But today...oh today... as I followed an old man, who was in such a hurry he pulled out in front of me, going 35 miles per hour in a 55 zone. It was then!!! THEN!!! That I knew what I must blaaahhg about:
OLD PEOPLE AND THEIR CRAPPY DRIVING!!
I really should be grateful for the snow birds, they are a good thing for our little economy. But I can not tell you the hundreds(yes I say hundreds!) of times I have followed a creeping old man or woman through the streets of Moapa Valley, going 10-20 miles UNDER the speed limit. I really don't have an emergency or need to be to Lins as fast as possible. But really people, must I go 35 miles per hour the entire length of the valley. I feel that if an individual is too afraid to drive the speed limit and must brake to a near stop on the curves..... THAT PERSON SHOULD NOT BE DRIVING!! Does this drive anybody else crazy!?
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was behind a driver like this... followed him from Home Hardware to Dead Mans Curve... then jumped out and sped around him. I had enough of 35 mph.
ReplyDeleteHowever,
a NHP somewhere at the bottom noticed a red car at the back of the line that miraculously got to the front of the line. He didn't see me pass on a double yellow... but knew what I did. Got a ticket. Went to court and it was tossed out because NHP and METRO refuse to ticket those impeding traffic... so no harm done.
The other age group of crazy drivers include teens with more than 2 passengers... watch out Ashley.
ToOdLeS.
All I have to say is...
ReplyDeletethe Overton post office.
mufasa!!!!