I caught on to this evil plot against the public years ago and I have only recently felt safe enough to expose it!!
These are the steps to the plan:
1. I have always wore a size 6 shoe. I never tried shoes on, I simply picked up the size 6 box and was on my way. BUT I realized that shoes seemed to be getting SMALLER. So I now wear a 6, 6 1/2, a 7 and sometimes even a 7 1/2!
2. So it makes you think: Have my feet grown? And if they have, has anything else grown?
3. So you go over to the clothing department, which has also shrunk its inventory. (Unbeknown to you) Instead of wearing a size 5 I can barely squeeze into a 9. (NO I have not gained weight at this time.)
4. Depression sets in. Feeling you must have gained weight because nothing fits, you decide to go on a diet..... and what is the fastest diet on the market right now......
5. THE ADKINS DIET!!!!
6. We eat nothing but red meat for months, trying to shed pounds we don't need to and what is red meat made out of?
7. Cow
8. And what is the cow produce?
9. Leather!!
10. And what is made out of leather????
11. SHOES!!!!!
See where I'm going with this?
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gotcha!
ReplyDeleteIt is so true.
RE: the Adkins diet... it works short term. Keep doing it longer... your cholesterol sky rockets... your dr. takes you off the said diet... and YOU gain it all back.
funny post!!!
but they all are.
ToOdLeS.
I just want to go back to my pre-adkins size. I swear a small couldn't even fit Jara these days.
ReplyDelete