Friday, July 17, 2009

Secrets Revealed

I thought I would share these excellent ideas with anyone who wants them!!

1. How to choose a watermelon: heavy for its size; yellow on the underside; hollow sounding when you flick it; refrigerate for a day before you eat it.

2. How to get un-wanted deodorant streaks off your shirts: an old nylon. Slip your hand inside, draw it tight around your hand and rub vigorously across the mark.

3. How to remove ink from clothing: hairspray (Make sure it is rinsed off)

4. How to cheaply recondition damaged hair: Cheap VO5 hot oil. Less than $2 and works better than all my salon stuff.

5. When homemade cookies get stale in the ziploc (that is how I store them) put in a piece of bread. Just a regular piece of bread. The cookies absorb the moisture and are moist again. Don't let the bread touch the cookies too much or they will be soggy.

Enjoy!!

Note: I added #5 almost a week later. I only barely remembered it!

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I am so excited to try some of these out. Now, my question for you is how did you discover these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good to know...
    some I knew already but the trick is remembering them as I need them.

    ToOdLeS.

    ReplyDelete