Sunday, November 7, 2010

Seriously???

I know I have the intendency to use blah blah blahg for my own ranting page. And every time I do I swear I will start using it for good and not evil. BUT today I have had it. Came to my last straw, that broke the camel's back. I have hit my wall. Am at the end of my rapidly fraying rope.......



IF IT DOES NOT COOL OFF SOON I AM GOING TO TAKE IT PERSONAL, GET IN MY TRUCK WITH MY BABY AND DRIVE AWAY FROM THIS PLACE. I WILL DRIVE FAST AND NEVER LOOK BACK!!


So please Mother Earth, let us cool down. A little. Please?

1 comment:

  1. With Celestial and Elijah moving to Oregon... I am so darned jealous. (happy for them too)
    Can you imagine living there. We dream, and they are going to live the dream.

    I stayed inside all day... so I shouldn't complain. Unless it is to complain about the pain I have been in... but I won't go there.

    ToOdLeS.

    ReplyDelete