Monday, November 1, 2010

It's Here!!!!

Tomorrow is Election Day!! The day we as American vote for our leaders. The day we head to the poles with sample ballot in hand, anxiously waiting our turn to vote. As a democracy this comes with great pride and responsibility as we prepare to choose the individuals responsible for our nation and its outcome.

But the NUMBER 1 reason I am so excited?........................




BECAUSE THEN I DO NOT HAVE TO WATCH ANY MORE DAMN POLITICAL ADDS THAT ARE ALL SLANDER AND LIES ANYWAY!! TWO YEARS BEFORE I HAVE TO LISTEN TO ANY MORE OF THAT CRAP CLOG UP THE VISUAL WAVES!!

And that right there should make everyone excited.





*Note: If you have a problem with the word Damn, please take it up with your senator. :)

2 comments:

  1. I am headed out to vote right now Miss Ashley and like you the politcal frenzy couldn't have come soon enough. I toss the ads I get in the postal garbage and I turn down the commercials and I have turned my message machine down and turned off the ringer so I don't even have to listen to it anymore.

    ToOdLeS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so tired of the propaganda. I haven't see a single ad on TV because we don't have TV but we've been getting tons of literature in the mail and the phone has been ringing off the hook. One candidate calls almost every day and it's someone I'm voting for. The last call I told them they needed to stop calling or I would not vote for him. And I was the lucky recipient of a phone call from Governor Mitt Romney! That was a recording of course, but my husband was intrigued when I told him who had called.

    ReplyDelete