Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Take a Look at This

THANK YOU bug man for keeping things like this DEAD and out of my house. If you or any of your friends have experienced this alien'ish' THING roaming freely around your house, please call my incredibly efficient, courteous, professional pest control agency at...
On Target Pest Control at 702-397-2371

Because, this thing could
  • carry off your child
  • eat your entire house
  • wrestle your cat and win
  • throw a brick back at you if you attempted to smash it

You realize this is 4 inches, with antennae, which is equivalent to a Polly pocket or about half the length of my foot and I wear a size 8!



If you are not utterly disgusted, repulsed or otherwise affected please come by my house and see it in person, it's blood-chilling. I thought it was a crawdad at first. ewww

5 comments:

  1. That is freakish! Yuck, yuck, yuck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry, your bugs' twin is dead over here too.

    holy crap i totally pooped my pants when i found ours too. it was like, "who's shoe is that? GAH!!!!!" and then maybe a few expletives : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well his triplet is still wandering around over here. My husband asked why I didn't step on it and kill it. 1. I was in flip flops 2. it was 3/4 the size of my flip flop 3. I didn't want to be carried off by it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Levi threw a dead one of those on my once. I hit him a few times and he laughed. I love the bug man too! A few days after your dad leaves, I like to walk around my house and count the dead bugs. This time I found a little scorpion and a black widow. THANK YOU bug man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's disturbing. I may not be able to sleep know that kind of insect exists. Mufasa!!!

    ReplyDelete