Monday, July 19, 2010

Reason I Hate Moapa Valley Today

1. Ugly freaking desert
2. Hotter than freaking hell
3. Dirt everywhere, no trees
4. 1% humidity feels like my lungs are filled with water
5. No rain
6. No shopping or conveniences
7. It will be October before we see double digits again
8. Snakes
9. Big bugs
10. The dry air gives you premature wrinkles!!

Why do YOU hate MV today?

5 comments:

  1. Amen.
    I totally agree with you dear lady.

    ToOdLeS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. premature winkles! whaaat? holy crap that's it. i'm done. hahahaha.

    no really, i do love the valley. and i love living in a small town, but i've decided for the next 50 years i'm taking off every july-august and staying at my mom's cabin in utah.

    because that's what it's going to take.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well - that must mean it's a good day to stay inside, eat ice cream, drink lemonade (not necessarily together), and just do nothing. I'm game for that!

    Maybe lounge at the pool or lake?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot going to lin's and looking like hud and seeing everyone you haven't seen in 10 years!
    I hate MV today because of Billy Boy. grrr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate going to the grocery store in MV. It's a school/family/friend reunion every time. I hate Alamo because there is absolutely NO shopping!

    ReplyDelete