So I'm taking one of my sister's posts and rolling with it, and I'm stealing it from some other blog too, so add that to my lack of creativity. Of course I did add my own twists/version. Does that make me a little less dull?
Favorite Don't Look at my I-Pod Song:
Juanes-Blame it on my husband, he brought it home from Paraguay. It's really bad when I sing along-since I never know half the words to a song anyway-and my Spanish singing voice is worse than my English dying-cow singing voice. Believe me, my daughter requests that I don't sing bed time songs to her. (don't forget to listen to a little Juanes too)
Favorite Tabloid Magazine:
People-when I get hair done I always sit under the blow dryer reading about Bragelina, TomKat or whoever else is dysfunctional, pregnant, or in rehab. When my sister worked in a salon I would always ask her to bring me a box of candy and a smutty tabloid. It's very relaxing and scandalous all at once. Very therapeutic to realize your life is not so bad or crazy.
Favorite Movie You'd Never Admit to Loving-
Well I can't tell you or I'd be admitting it. Oh okay, I did once long, long ago watch Love, Lies and Murder, a Lifetime Channel original, and it was disturbingly entertaining. Did I mention I was 12 or maybe younger? Sister do you remember that?
Most Embarrassing Celebrity Crush-
Jacob Black, he's like 16, and I snickered in the movie theater during New Moon when he took off his shirt.
TV Show You Most Want to Be on-
LOST-of course. As long as I don't meet my demise by ending up as Smoke Monster chow. Have you noticed a recurring fear. I think between my two blogs Smoke Monster has been mentioned several times this year. Just typing it makes me tremble. mufassssaaa
Songs that Make You Want to Table Dance-
"Biggie, Biggie, Biggie can't you see, sometimes your words just hypnotize me and I just love your flashy ways." If you've ever watched "10 Things I Hate about You," (husband) went to Digitzzz, (Audrey) or graduated in '99(some of you), you totally know what I'm talking about. Oh, and by the way, it's not singing if you can't hear my voice.
Best Kiss in a Movie
The kiss between Julia Ormond and Richard Gere in First Knight. It's not so much the best, as the most memorable and maybe not for the best reasons. ouch
Favorite Trashy Novel
What? I only read upstanding, quality literature but, say you were looking for a trashy novel to read I've heard The Constant Princess would fulfill that quota, and since it's historical (the story of Catherine of Aragon) it's completely legal.
But wait there's more...
Scarlett-the sequel to "Gone With the Wind" is terrifically trashy. It's like candy, you know it's bad for you but you can't stop.
Favorite Movie to be Depressed By-
A River Runs Through It. I've loved this movie for a long time but yeah, it's depressing.
Well now you know a lot more unnecessary details about my life and its your turn to share-pick one or pick em all but let's hear it.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh, my side is hurting. you are too funny.
ReplyDeletei can't answer all, but my favorite novel i'm embarrassed to admit i read when i was 16 was about serial killer profiles. creeepy-but i was morbidly obsessed with it.
favorite movie to be depressed by for me? river runs through it! i knew we weren't bff's for nothing!
I love this post!!! Biggie is my favorite and I think Sasha's too.! And there is nothing wrong with drooling over hot werewolves :)
ReplyDeleteOh yes, digitzz. That place is forever burned into my brain. I feel the same way about tabloids. I realize that my life is so much better than a celebrities.
ReplyDeleteI am a closet Celine Dion fan. I try to it a secret, but its true... Don't tell! I alsowatch tmz. Its like LIVE trashy tabloids!!
ReplyDeleteThese are great. Hmmm - I love First Knight. Favorite Tabloid has to be National Inquirer or Star - they always have the best bizarre stuff - elephant man or aliens, etc.
ReplyDelete