For reasons unknown, my house is the final resting place for all perishable, and some non-parishable items. I always have the average things spoil in my fridge: milk, meat, cheese, produce, bread. But how is it that I somehow manage to have items that have a ridiculously long self life DIE!! Tylenol (average life of 2 years) Pickles (average life span 18 months) Grape Jelly (2 years) And these are not the Costco bottles, that nothing short of an 8 person family can go through. No, these are the average bottles, if not the small ones!! Everytime Brent eats something, he checks the experation date. He is paranoid I haven't caught all of them and he is going to be poisoned!
Note: Brent has the right to be worried. i.e. Bad ground beef episode of 2006.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You left me hanging - what happened in 2006 with the ground beef?
ReplyDeleteI watch the self-life on meds... the only problem if they are expired... they are not as strong. You won't die if you take them... but if you have one of those Excedrin Migraines and the meds don't work... you just wish you could die.
ReplyDeleteI never get to the expiration on pain meds... but I am alot older and that makes a difference. The aches and pains multiply with age.
I want to hear the whole story about bad ground beef... I believe in those type of expirations meat, eggs, milk.
ToOdLeS.
Always check mom's fridge too! Mayo always risky and milk! :)
ReplyDelete