Friday, June 5, 2009

Sin-a-Bun

Skimming through a magazine the other day I came upon an ad for spices and learned a very interesting little fact I would like to share with you.

Fact: 1 tsp of Cinnamon has more antioxidants than a half cup of blueberries.

Well since I doubt any of you want to go chow down on a spoonful of cinnamon, please don’t; rejoice, because, Cinnabon has just been made legal and HEALTHY!!! You never knew something so naughty could be so good!

Make sure you eat two because you want to consume the full amount of HEALTHY antioxidants.

6 comments:

  1. This is a great post! I love the title. Thanks for taking the guilt factor out of eating the best cinnamon rolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post title.
    I never knew that about cinnamon.
    I will have to tell Tony... he eats so many healthy foods now it will be interesting to see how he incorporates the cinnamon and the blueberries. Is cinnamon cheaper than blueberries? The one thing it won't replace is his blueberry smoothie aka 'yum-yum'.

    ToOdLeS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. where did you find that fact. I will need a reference or study... I will get to researching in a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now why can' chocolate cure cancer. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to eat two of those they look mouth watering! I need to hit the mall! jk my butt wouldnt agree! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooohhhhhh! If only it were true. I dream about Sin-a-bon and with great amounts of self-control I pass by it in the mall or airport. I may get antioxidants from it, but I'd have to give a vial of insulin!

    ReplyDelete