Due to the fact that: my sister has neglected blah blah blahg, and I have nothing interesting to say; this blog has remained untouched for sometime. And as it is 3 o'clock in the morning and I can't sleep, we all get to be subjected to my night time ramblings.
A few of my favorite things lately:
The weather. I love cold and deary days. I do. But after a month of them I can honestly say, I am happy to see the warmer weather!! I'm afraid by admitting that out loud, my mother may now have a hit on my name! Am I now admitting that I like the desert conditions? Gasp! Say it ain't so!
I LOVE ZUMBA!! It kicks my butt in a serious way! And I love a good work out. I sweat like an animal, and it makes me sore. A good sore, not that, "why did I make this choice; I hate exercise" sore. I initially did NOT want to got to this class. You see, I am not so good at the dancing. But I went to stop my sister from badgering me about it! And it was so much fun!! And such an awesome work out!
I am so excited to start gardening. I don't do vegetables or anything like that. I wish I did, but I just don't have the dedication to coax them through the heat, only to yield an assortment of food I don't ever eat. But I love to do flowers. Rose bushes are my favorite. Why you might ask? Because, surprisingly, they are hard to kill! I didn't water mine for 2 months, a good rain came, and they bloomed! Suh-weeeeet!
Anyways, I couldn't stand the same old post on here any longer, and I can't sleep. SOOO here you are!!
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel so neglectful to dear old blah blah maybe its time to come back. I'm glad you changed the post.
ReplyDelete