Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Explanation

Okay well here goes it...

I have a lot of thoughts in my head and no outlet. To overcome my gerbil ball of a mind I have created the blah blah blahg. Nothing but my prattling away at random bits of trivial matter. Weekly reflections of what I've really been thinking about as I stare into space at inopportune moments, for example: as the pediatrician is explaining my son's constipation and I'm thinking about my love/hate relationship with the dishwasher. I'm hoping this will keep me from doing the aforementioned and also talking to myself at the grocery store and will keep my randomness away from my family blog that's mostly about my kids. It doesn't make sense to be talking about my kids in one post and then my violent hatred of birds in another post. I would not want to confuse the two.

5 comments:

  1. Can I post on this blog!! I have all sorts of random thoughts!! Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! One reason I have two blogs too! It's a great outlet for random thoughts. I cannot wait to see what you post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Levi needs a blog so I can keep hunting stuff off mine. Wait....if I do that I think we will be very boring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I've enjoyed all of you two's posts so far. You have an honest way of writing that is appreciated and related to. Keep at it. I've heard of a woman here in UT that gets so many hits on her blog that companies pay to advertise on it, and her blog is now her family's source of income.

    ReplyDelete